Want to know how Snapchat is changing corporate learning? Check how Snapchat is changing corporate learning and how to use the app to your advantage.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: elearningindustry.com
We’re almost halfway into the first month of 2016, which means 90% of us have forgotten about our New Year’s resolutions, while the other 10% still don’t really know what we’re doing. But don’t worry — there’s help!
Sourced through Scoop.it from: nofilmschool.com